How To Reserve a Booth
- Prior to March 15, 2014. Select booth size and submit completed and signed contract, including deposit to the ASPS/PSF.
- After March 15, 2014. Select booth size and preferred booth locations, per the online floor plan and submit completed and signed contract, including deposit to the ASPS/PSF.
- Booth Assignments. Contracts submitted by the March 14, 2014 deadline, booth confirmations will be emailed to all exhibitors the week of April 28, 2014. After this date, confirmations will be sent as assigned.
- Submission. Submit completed applications accompanied by payment to the ASPS Executive Office by mail or electronically.
||Attn: Finance Dept., ASPS Executive Office
444 East Algonquin Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
|Email or Fax to:
||Attn: Aleshia Ward
eFax: (847) 709-7520; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit Space Application
Rules & Regulations
Booth Construction Guidelines
ASPS Tax ID: 94-1535436
Booth Space Rates
10’ x 10’ Linear = $3,100
10’ x 10’ Corner = $3,500
20’ x 20’ Island and larger = $3,500 per 10’x10’ (100 sq. ft.)
Island Booth Configurations
|20' x 20'
||400 sq. ft.
|20' x 30'
||600 sq. ft.
|20' x 40'
||800 sq. ft.
|20' x 50'
||1,000 sq. ft.
|20' x 60'
||1,200 sq. ft.
|30' x 50'
||1,500 sq. ft.
|40' x 50'
||2,000 sq. ft.
|50' x 50'
||2,500 sq. ft.
Included with standard booth rate
- 8’ high back drape and 36” high side dividers (inline booths only)
- 7” x 44” identification sign with company name and booth number (inline booths only)
- Complimentary company description and product listing in the printed Official Program, online exhibitor directory and the Meeting app. Subject to deadline, See ‘Key Exhibit Dates'.
- Six (6) complimentary exhibitor booth personnel badges, per 10’x10’ booth/100 sq. ft. (additional badges available for purchase, $75 each)
- Two (2) complimentary Welcome Reception tickets per 10’x10’ booth/100 sq. ft., not to exceed 10 per company (additional tickets available for purchase)
- Access to all General Scientific Sessions (exhibitor badge required and does not include instructional courses)
- Two (2) complimentary exhibitor lunches, per 10’ x 10’ booth/100 sq. ft., during exhibit dates (Saturday – Monday)
Booth carpet, furniture or utilities
Any company that has not exhibited with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the past must accompany the Application/Contract for exhibit space with their company bio/mission statement and/or product literature or brochure(s). This information can be accepted via email to the ASPS Exhibits department email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibit Space Assignment
Applications/Contracts received on or prior to March 14, 2014, accompanied by the required deposit payment, are eligible to be included in the Online Space Assignment. Applications submitted on or after March 15, should include up to four (4) preferred booth locations, and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Online Space Assignment
The ASPS will conduct an online space assignment, in which exhibiting companies are provided the opportunity to interact in the space selection process. Each company is assigned a call-in date and time, based on their current priority points and the Priority Point System, to finalize their booth selection. If needed, booth preferences can be adjusted based on current availability, during the assignment process. The floor plan is online and updated in real-time. Special accommodations can be made for any company without internet access during their call-in time.
A wait list will begin once all available space is assigned and all companies on this list will be contacted as space becomes available, in order based on the date of application and payment submission.