Close The Loop 5K
Registration Now Open!
The Breast Reconstruction Awareness Close the Loop 5K will be held in-person in Atlanta during Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2021 as well as virtually.
You can participate from wherever you are anytime between now and Oct. 31. Plus, your friends and family members can register and participate too. Simply upload your time before 9:30 a.m., EDT, on Oct. 31.
Register before Oct. 15 and receive your race swag bag before Oct. 31!
The Close the Loop 5K will conclude Sunday, Oct. 31 at 9:30 a.m. Recognition for all winners will be made at closing ceremonies.
You can register for the Close the Loop 5K or donate to the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Campaign as a virtual participant.
You can also register as a member of a team (no limit on team size), team captain, or create a new team.
Every registrant will receive a race packet that will include a t-shirt, button, medal and an "I participated" medal.
No Sweat Challenge!
Create a fundraise team and begin raising awareness by posting and sharing your 5K page today.
Facebook friend? Twitter titan? Insta-enthusiast? You're in the right place! Here's how to turn your social media prowess into points and climb the leader board:
Start by linking your social media accounts to your #BRA5K page! Scoot your cursor over to your profile photo on the top right, click "Edit Profile," then scroll to the bottom to reach the "Social Accounts" section.
- 1 point every time your video is viewed
- 1 point for every dollar you raise
- 2 points for every dollar you donate
- 10 points every time you tweet or when someone retweets or favorites one of your tweets (Note: You must use the hashtag #BRA5K and must link your Twitter account.)
- 10 points every time you make an Instagram post (Note: You must link your Instagram account and initiate the post from Instagram using the hashtag #BRA5K.)
- 10 points for each photo you add
- 20 points for each video you add
- 25 points for each person that accepts your invitation