Top 5 Innovations that have made my practice easier: Ultrasound, WALANT, Field Sterility, No-Hurt Local, Intraop Patient Education Friday, October 29 Fri, Oct 29 1:30-3:00 p.m. EDT
This course will feature 5 hand surgery experts, each presenting a practical tip which has made their hand surgery practice easier.
At the end of this activity participants will be able to:
- Discuss advances in WALANT surgery in 2021.
- Discuss the role of denervation for treatment of painful hand and wrist conditions.
- Discuss use of Ultrasound in the Hand and Upper extremity.
- Describe how telemedicine has improved one's practice during and after the pandemic.
- Discuss new advances in TMR and utility for non-amputee hand problems.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.