BIA-ALCL Friday, October 29 Fri, Oct 29 1:30-3:00 p.m. EDT
This panel will present all of the latest information on BIA-ALCL in order to provide the best and safest care for your patients and address any of their questions or concerns.
At the end of this activity participants will be able to:
- discuss the update in Global incidence and mortality.
- Identify changing trends in expander/implant use.
- Describe the role of Regulatory bodies and areas of future study required to fill the current gaps in knowledge.
- Develop a strategy to investigate and manage a cluster and identify lessons learned
- Identify scientific approaches in understanding the etiology and management of patients with BIA-ALCL.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.