Just The Facts: Updates and Best Practices for 2022 Regulatory Changes Sunday, October 30 Sun, Oct 30 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. EDT
- Surveillance guideline updates *ADM offlabel *Registries and implant tracking
- New FDA Checklist
- How to counsel patients preoperatively (manage expectations)
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Review current authority guidelines on breast implants, fat grafting, and ADM use.
- Understand recommendations on informed consent and implant patient checklist with academic and private practice.
- Understand breast implant registries around the world.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.