Optimizing Aesthetics & Sensation in Vaginoplasty and Phalloplasty Sunday, October 30 Sun, Oct 30 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. EDT
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Outline pre-operative criteria, indications, and contra-indications to vaginoplasty and phalloplasty;
- Discuss various vaginoplasty options including zero-depth, penile inversion with skin graft vs. peritoneal flap;
- Identify both common and less common complications of vaginoplasty and outline strategies to manage these complications;
- List various flap options for phalloplasty, including pros and cons of each approach;
- Discuss common complications of phalloplasty and outline strategies to manage these complications.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.